Mornington Peninsula Local Services
Mornington Peninsula ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Mornington Peninsula site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Mornington Peninsula Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Mornington Peninsula When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Mornington Peninsula Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Mornington Peninsula Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Mornington Peninsula ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Mornington Peninsula and a Place to Meet
The morningtonpeninsula.guide Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Mornington Peninsula
Interesting Facts About Mornington Peninsula in Victoria, Australia
1. Mornington Peninsula is a popular holiday destination near Melbourne, known for its beautiful beaches and coastal scenery.
2. The region covers an area of 723 square kilometers, and has a population of around 150,000 people.
3. The coastline of Mornington Peninsula stretches for over 190 kilometers, and includes several iconic landmarks such as the Cape Schanck Lighthouse and the 88 Steps to Arthurs Seat.
4. The region is also home to several national parks and nature reserves, including the Mornington Peninsula National Park, which protects a diverse range of habitats and wildlife.
5. Mornington Peninsula is a major producer of wine in Victoria, with over 50 wineries located in the region. The area is known for its cool climate varietals such as Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, and Pinot Gris.
6. Mornington Peninsula is also renowned for its fresh seafood, with locally caught fish and shellfish available at many restaurants and seafood markets.
7. The region has a rich history, with evidence of Aboriginal occupation dating back over 40,000 years. European settlement began in the 1840s, and today there are several historic sites and buildings that showcase the area's colonial past.
8. Mornington Peninsula is a popular destination for outdoor activities such as fishing, surfing, hiking, and cycling. The region also hosts several major events throughout the year, including the Peninsula Picnic music festival and the Red Hill Show agricultural show.
9. The region has a Mediterranean climate, with mild winters and warm summers. Average temperatures range from 13°C in winter to 23°C in summer.
10. Mornington Peninsula is easily accessible by road from Melbourne, with several scenic routes and coastal drives to choose from. The area is also serviced by public transport, including trains and buses.